Moments that I can not forget is when I lost the
opportunity to study at 2015, When I was still in vocational high schools
I've been dreaming to get into college, whether it be public or private
university. But beginning in my meeting with a man named Yayan and he enrolled
at the University of Udayana Denpasar - Bali and he majored in D4 - Tourism
Destinations. I had the purpose to study in the same place, but my parents
banned because the cost of living in Bali is not cheap. But the dream to become
a student of tourism has not stopped there I would try the tourism school in
Malang.
I tried some tests at several
universities, including the first wave in the University of Muhammadiyah
Malang, and I entered as one of the students of the thousands of students who
graduated, I was accepted in the department of Technical Information, but I have no
interest in the majors. I take a test track SBMPTN and select S-1 Tourism at
Brawijaya University but I failed. then I go back to UMM to test a second wave
majored in communication science I graduated but I include students up and have
to pay extra money education worth seven million. my parents do not agree to
spend that much money because my sister will soon graduate from the same
university. Finally I decided to postpone my studies.
And to wait for college in 2016, I asked
for permission to my parents to look for work experience. and I work at batik clothing store in my area. I only lasted five months because they there
is a problem with the other employees. Around February I saw the announcement
has been the opening of new admissions in the invitation, but when I tried to
register my announcement failed again. But I did not stop there I followed the
first wave in 2016, and I studied very hard in order to save a seat at the
University of Muhammadiyah Malang. finally I get my dream, I became
a student of Muhammadiyah Malang University majoring in Communication Science.
A lesson that I can take from my life
experience is to never refuse the chance that came in sight, grab any chance
that know you will regret later on. And the results will never betray the
business, continue to try whatever you can, and always pray to God, always dreaming
whatever you want and try to make it happen. Because the opportunity sought not
come without effort.







0 komentar:
Posting Komentar